Ing. Ludmila Kozubíková, Ph.D.Department of Business Administration
E-mail: email@example.com TEL: +420 576 032 528 Office:
- Senior Lecturer of the Department of Entreprise Economics
- She deals with the field of Enterprise Economics, especially in the duality of the entrepreneurial environment of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- She lectures and examines courses of Enterprise Economics, Managerial Accounting and Controlling at the Department.
- At present, she is a solver of two internals scientific projects – IGA project – Financial and Non-financial factors of credit risk of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Czech Republic and RO project – Entrepreneurial environment of small and medium-sized enterprises – determinants of quality and entrepreneurial risks
- She has published two impacted article and eight scientific articles in Scopus for last five years.
Consulting hoursWednesday 10am -11.30am
- 15 October 2004 – University of Economics, Prague, Faculty of Finance and Accounting, the degree of doctor conferred in the field of Economic Teaching Methodology
- 5 June 2001 – University of Economics, Prague, Faculty of Finance and Accounting, the degree of engineer conferred in the field of Accounting and Corporate Financial Management
- 1992 – 1996 T. Bata Commercial Academy in Zlín
- 1984 – 1992 Primary School in Slavičín
Internships and study stays
- 2017: Eastern Macedonia & Thrace Institute of Technology, Kavala, Řecko, a lecturer during the International week
Process of employment
- from 1 September 2013 until these days – TBU in Zlín, Faculty of Management and Economics, Department of Enterprise Economics, a lecturer
- from 1 September 2001 until 31 August 2013 – T. Bata Commercial Academy in Zlín and Higher Professional School of Economics in Zlín (VOŠE Zlín), a teacher of subjects (Economics) in bachelor´s study programmes
- working on the project “Innovation of educational programmes in relation to requirements of business practice within the VOŠE Zlín stabilization process” (2013)
- 2004 – 2005 – an accreditation committee member for non-university higher education institutions