Businnes and Industry Links
The Faculty of Management and Economics cooperates closely with companies and public administration organizations.
The cooperation takes place in the following fields:
- Business education – we provide courses “tailored” to individual firms in the sphere of management, marketing, business administration, finance and accounting, industrial engineering, public administration and regional development, use of statistical methods.
- Counselling and research activities – we cooperate with many companies in the area of counselling and research.
- Organisation of conferences and round table debates for representatives of practice (e.g., Finance and the Performance of Firms in Science, Education and Practice).
- Organization of Bata’s School of Management. June 2018, the 14th course.
- Implementation of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral theses, the results of which can be applied in practice.