In compliance with Section 91 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions and on Amendments and Alterations to Selected Acts and in accordance with the Scholarship Regulations of Tomas Bata University in Zlín, the Faculty of Management and Economics grants the following types of scholarships:
• Merit scholarship (outstanding academic performance in the past academic year),
• For outstanding academic performance in the course of the whole period of study (the diploma “pass with honours”), having an excellent Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis and its defence, based on proposal made by the committee for final state examinations, or for outstanding academic performance in the course of the last year of study, i.e. satisfaction of requirements for being awarded the merit scholarship including passing the final state examination with the result “Excellent” or “Very good”,
• For significant research, development and innovation activities as well as art activities of great importance
• For outstanding sports results, particularly related to the representation of the FaME or of TBU in Zlín (being a member of university/faculty sports team),
• For anactivity of extraordinary benefit to of FaME or TBU in Zlín and its academia,
• As financial assistance in an extremely serious financial situation,
• As a study abroad scholarship to support students participating in study periods and traineeships held within a programme supported by TBU in Zlín,
• To support students studying at TBU in Zlín,
• In cases deserving special consideration.
Detailed information is to be found in the amended Scholarship Regulations and FaME Regulation supplementing the Scholarship Regulations of TBU in Zlín.