doc. Ing. Roman Zámečník, Ph.D.Department of Business Administration
Lecture orientation: Enterprise Economics, Controlling
Scientific-research orientation: Controlling, Performance Measurement, Performance Management, Human Resources Management
He works as a Associate Professor in the Department of Enterprise Economics at the Faculty of Management and Economics of Tomas Bata University in Zlín. Within the context of his pedagogical and scientific research activities, he is oriented on the field of Enterprise Economics, Controlling, Performance Management and Measurement, Human Resource Management. In the research field, he is a member of several teams working on grant-related tasks, scientific-research projects and analyses performed for industrial manufacturing enterprises in both the Czech and Slovak Republics.
Consulting hoursTuesday 12.30 - 14.00
- 2008: Faculty of Management and Economics, Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Assoc. prof. in the study program "Economics and Management"
- 2001: Technical University in Zvolen, PhD. in the study program "Branch oriented Economics", study specialization "Economics of Trade and Industry"
- 1991-1996: Technical University in Zvolen, graduated in the study program "Economics and Management of Wood-processing Industry"
Internships and study stays
- 2005: Savonia Polytechnic Varkaus, Finland, lecturer within the Erasmus programme
- 2006: Instituto Politécnico do Porto, Portugal, lecturer within the Erasmus programme
- 2006: University College Cork, Ireland, lecture
- 2008: Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration, Latvia, lecturer within the Erasmus programme
- 2009: YASAR University Izmir, Turkey, lecturer within the Erasmus programme
- 2010: University of Aveiro, Portugal,lecturer within the Erasmus programme
- 2011 and 2012: Kavala Institute of Technology, Kavala, Greece, lecturer within the Erasmus programme
- 2013: USA Study Tour, New York, study stay at universities and in industrial companies
- 2013: University of the Peloponnese, Tripoli, lecturer within the Erasmus programme
Process of employment
- 2013 - present: STING ACADEMY College, Brno, Department of Economics and Management, Vice - Rector for Education
- 2001 - present: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Management and Economics, Department of Enterprise Economics, Associate Professor
- 2000 – 2001: Head of Controlling department, Forschner GmbH (international company)
Membership of expert organizations
- IATM: International Association for Technology Management, member since 2004 to present
- INFER: International Networ for Economic Reasearch, co-founder and coordinator of Working group „Business Process Management and Controlling“. since 2006 to 2010
- Czech Science Foundation - member of evaluation panel 403 since 2009 to 2013
Membership of bodies
- Research Board of Doctoral Study Programme Finance, Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Management and Economics, member since 2008
- Academic Board of the STING ACADEMY College, Brno, member since 2016 to present
- Rector's Advisory Board of the STING ACADEMY College, Brno, member since 2016 to present
- Editorial Board of the journal Management of Industrial Companies, member for the period 2004 - 2009
- Scientific Board of the journal Human Resources Management & Ergonomics, member since 2006 to present
- Editorial Board of the journal Acta Sting, member since 2016 to present